Ideas for Paper FunPaper Fun Ideas for Paper Fun

Scrapbooking

my kids
The reason I do what I do

Our Relationships are important and worth cherishing and remembering. For each of us this an individual quest, we want to connect our past generations with our family and the generations to come. With a scrapbook future generations won't be clueless. Unlike photo albums, scrapbooks allow every memorable detail to be included. Years from now, when your children's children are viewing the albums that you had created, they will know exactly how life was for you and your family. You won't always be there...but with your albums, you really are.

You've invested a lot of money and time in your memories. Because we want to remember every moment in our lives and the lives of our loved ones, we spend hundreds of dollars on cameras, film, developing, and portrait studios. Why would you give the final prints shabby treatment? Don't take the display of your photos lightly. By creating scrapbook pages you are giving your memories the treatment they deserve.

Memory albums, also known as scrapbooks, allow the story behind your photos to be told. A photo of a smiling child may be interesting to look at, but isn't it more fun to know that the smile is because Grandpa just gave them a new bike?

Scrapbooks are beautiful. Just like the furnishings in your home, your albums will reflect your special style. You will be proud to have your albums on display in your home and your guests will be in awe of what you have created with your photos.

Memories should be enjoyed and shared. They can't be if they are shoved in drawers and shoe boxes. Just don't have the time? Ask how to make them faster, simpler and easier! Scrapbooks are forever, a completed scrapbook is a treasure that won't need to be redone or maintained. Once your album is created, it is done and ready to be enjoyed for generations to come.

Up and Down layout
Kids having Fun at the Park

How to get Started

Supplies to continue

Close to my Heart - Independent Consultant☀Sarah Felton Grant☀Garland TX ☀scrappers.myctmh.com
Images and text content use Close to my Heart products and advertising